Have you heard the news?
Getting a 100% Natural Latex Mattress is the latest trend in premium sleeping comfort and support. People find Latex Mattresses so much more comfortable than spring beds or synthetic memory foam mattresses. This is because 100% Natural Latex Mattresses ensure constant air flow between the mattress and the sleeper, and conform perfectly to the body weight and shape of the individual without compromising optimum support or comfort.
Customers are also responding to the increasing desire and need for health orientated products, increasing the demand for Latex Mattresses that are made from 100% natural, eco-friendly materials free of any toxic chemicals.
Below are some pros and cons to help you decide on choosing the right 100% Natural Latex Mattress.
- Our Premium Quality 100% Natural Latex mattresses offer the best sleep support and comfort. In addition Dawn Latex Mattresses provide a tailored latex mattress density prescription which is primarily determined by your height and weight details. We also incorporate into our latex mattresses a unique feature called œMulti Density Layering which allows the customer the option of adjusting the density of their latex mattress at home.
- Our Natural Latex Mattresses are a lot more resilient and pliable than any other type of mattress. They revert to their original shape quickly, easily and fully. Your sleeping partner will not be disturbed when you move around unlike on a bouncy spring mattress.
- Our Natural Latex Mattresses compress responsively with different body weights and shapes and pressure point pain is easily and in some cases permanently relieved.
- Our 100% Natural Latex Mattresses are environmentally friendly. They have no toxic smells and release no hazardous gasses.
- Our Natural Latex Mattresses are a lot more resilient and durable than other types of mattresses and in some cases have been known to last up to 30 years,
- Our Latex Mattresses are naturally anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic. Being naturally resistant to mould, mildew, and dust mites they require no added chemicals.
- Our Latex Mattresses are low allergenic and are especially sought after by anyone who has chemical sensitivities or suffers from asthma.
- Our Latex Mattresses are easy to clean, particularly because all our latex mattresses feature removable washable covers.
- Latex mattresses that are not made from 100% natural Latex polymers or are covered with synthetic quilting materials have the potential for retaining heat.
- They can be heavy and difficult to move if not folded correctly.
- Latex Mattresses are expensive “ though considering their longevity they are far better value for money.
- If anyone thinks they may have an allergy to Latex, they should request a small sample from the supplier and sleep with it in their pillow slip to test for any allergenic reactions.
TYPES OF LATEX MATTRESSES
Latex mattresses are available in three types:
1. NATURAL LATEX MATTRESSES
Premium 100% Natural Latex Mattresses are the most expensive, ranging from $ 2000-6000. The cost is greater than synthetic blended latex. But the extra cost is outweighed by the guaranteed long life of support and comfort you will receive. Unlike synthetic latex, no harmful chemical emissions are released into your bed, making them by far the healthiest choice for you and your family. Natural Latex is also 100% bio-degradable and no petroleum products are used during its production, making it the healthiest choice for you and the environment.
2. SYNTHETIC LATEX MATTRESSES
Synthetic latex mattresses can cost as little as $600 and up to $6000. It depends largely on the percentage of Synthetic and Natural polymers used. For example, the cheaper synthetic latex mattresses may contain no natural latex, the more expensive ones could have up to 60% natural latex polymers. The latex mattresses that blend the natural latex polymers with the synthetic petroleum based polymers are more commonly know as Talalay Latex Mattresses. Although inferior to Premium Quality 100% Natural Latex Mattresses they still maintain similar benefits and use less harmful chemicals than regular foam or spring mattresses.
3. HYBRIDS MATTRESSES
Hybrid latex mattresses layer some latex over synthetic foam or an innerspring core. They can be inexpensive or high-priced, but their main disadvantage is that they are not as durable and give less support than a 100 % Natural latex mattress.
LATEX MATTRESS COMFORT OPTIONS
People have different needs and preferences for the degree of firmness they require in a latex mattress. There are a number of options:
- Ultra Plush: Soft, Soft Medium Support.
- Plush: Soft, Medium, Medium Support
- Cushioned : Soft, Medium, Firm Support
- Firm Cushioned: Medium, Medium, Firm Support
- Firmest: Medium, Firm, Firm Support.